A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zenzile Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zenzile Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zenzile Johnson, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zenzile Amani Johnson DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zenzile A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Zenzile Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zenzile Johnson practices Emergency Medicine near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Monroe Emergency Physicians.