A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zepure Kouyoumdjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zepure Kouyoumdjian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Essential Tremor
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Block
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouyoumdjian graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Kouyoumdjian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zepure Kouyoumdjian DO is a female Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Zepure Kouyoumdjian practice?
- Dr. Zepure Kouyoumdjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Zepure Kouyoumdjian practices Neurology near Morgan Hill, CA.
See Morgan Hill Neurologists.