A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zerrin Yetkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yetkin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yetkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Yetkin graduated from Ege Univ.
Dr. Yetkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zerrin Fatma Yetkin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Zerrin F. Yetkin practice?
- Dr. Zerrin Yetkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Zerrin Yetkin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.