Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed
Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rasheed is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Howard County General Hospital and Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Chao-Wei Hwang
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Bo Kim
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11
Dr. Nancy Strahan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi40