A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasheed
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rasheed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasheed graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rasheed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeshaan Ahmed Rasheed MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zeshaan A. Rasheed practice?
- Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.