A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasheed graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rasheed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeshaan Ahmed Rasheed MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zeshaan A. Rasheed practice?
- Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.