Dr. Zev Carroll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zev Carroll?

Posted on December 7th, 2016

My primary doctor treated me for Diabetes for a year and referred me to an endocrinologist. Dr Carroll is a warm and compassionate doctor . My husband also is diabetic and far out of control until he began seeing Dr Carroll. My husbands diabetes is now in control thanks to the help and advice of this doctor.

Top doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2016

My primary doctor advised me that my diabetes needed to be managed by an endocrinologist. He sent me to see Dr. Carroll who he sees as well. Told me I'd be in great hands and boy was I grateful for the referral. The doc is knowledgeable and compassionate and I am so glad to be under his care! Feeling great!

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Excellent, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. Highly recommend.

Posted on November 27th, 2015

I saw Dr. Carroll three times. to date. And from the minute I met him, I liked him so much. He seemed to possess the qualities I look for in a doctor. Empathetic, Humane, Confident and Forthright. I also liked his assistant Joe very much. They are both so nice. They made me feel so comfortable and cared about.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

he is such a kind and gentle soul so caring and really a great dr.

Posted on February 8th, 2012

great doctor, great service, friendly staff.

Registered Nurse

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Dr. Carroll is one of the most compassionate and knowlegable doctors I have ever used. His staff are friendly and always helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Carroll for your endocrine needs.

Very pleasant!

Posted on June 15th, 2010

Everyone was extremely nice and friendly, the receptionist, nurse, and the doctor. The office is small but very warm, clean and orderly. I felt Dr. Carroll really took his time checking me out, asking questions, and answering any questions I had. Also when the nurse drew my blood, I didn't even notice she had put the needle in and she got what she needed very quickly. Which is always nice. I was more than pleased with the entire experience! They have also been very good at following up with lab results.

Sets the bar for a great physician!

Posted on January 5th, 2010

I had been seeing 2 endocrinologists prior to seeing Dr Carroll and they were never able to get my diabetes under good control. Dr. Carroll took the time to review my fingersticks, diet and lifestyle and changed my medications. I feel great and owe it all to him. His staff is warm and greets you by name. Dr Carroll is professional, keeps up on the latest in research and medication and has a great bedside manner. He saved my life.

Great thorough exam and follow up from staff

Posted on December 7th, 2009

I was seeing my brother-in-law as my doc for quite a while and always knew I wasn't getting the best care. I switched to Dr. Zev Caroll and now I know I wasn't getting good medical care! This Doc is A++. He took so much time with me to figure out why I was having some issues with HBP and others problems. He ordered lots of blood tests and when he saw issues with the results his staff called me promptly and took their time to go over the docs results. I can't believe my brother-in-law doc was so careless with my health. Thank God Dr. ZEV is the doctor we chose to go with, I feel like i'm finally going to get well. In response to 'Howard Lasky' comment, I think he is wrong. I mean, theres a bank right across the street with a 24 hour ATM. It's literally like a 10 second walk, maybe 30 seconds for an older guy like him. I recommend this doc to all.

Posted on January 23rd, 2009

Dr Carroll is wonderful doctor. His professional manor,kindness and throughexam gives your faith in the medical profession.

Posted on October 26th, 2017