A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zev Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zev Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zev M Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zev M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Zev Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Zev Cohen practices Internal Medicine near Nanuet, NY.
See Nanuet Internists.