Dr. Zev Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zev Cohen?

May 31st, 2016

Waited an hour & 43 minutes with an appointment made weeks in advance. The doctor spent about 4 minutes total in the room with me total, while his nurse or assistant, whichever she is, probably spent more time in taking vitals & writing up my chart while in the room with me, yet he was in & out, barely giving me enough time to have spoken with him about my health concern.

December 23rd, 2015

PT

Dr. Cohen spent an hour with us on the intake visit, unheard of these days. Very professional but listens to you and is compassionate. He actually after a 1/2 hour to treat some waiting patients and then returned for another 20 minutes. He's the old time doctor who just knows medicine in his sleep. This is coming from me being a health professional too. The wait time is worth it. Because when you need him, he'll give you the extra time!

March 11th, 2015

rude, and disrespectful doc. poor choice.

June 19th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Cohen a few times over the years at Healthcheck and my parents have as well. I was pleasantly suprised with his knowledge and accuracy in diagnosing. I can agree with the previous reviewer that his staff needs work but I don't go to see them =).

October 27th, 2013

Good doctor, not so good staff.

My family has been using doctor Cohen for over 15 years now. He's been a good doctor and is very smart about diagnoses. The problem is his staff of late. Some of them can be very snotty when he's not around. He needs to fix this. It does not go with his pleasant personality. It does not go with his professionalism. He could use a better staff, given he really is a top notch doctor. Make an appointment or you'll wait for two hours at times. The staff is terrible at giving blood results. On one hand he made his practice smaller and has more time to spend with you, on the other hand, the staff got so much worse. Some of the nurses are nice, but for one who is quite nasty. I wanted to tell her off big time. He had a good physician's assistant who is gone. That's a shame and he has no doctors there other than himself. The house he uses is too small. His other office was larger and much nicer. He's popular and I think that's why he downsized, to discourage too many patients. I also feel he used to be really good with women patients and now I feel he's rather uncomfortable around them. He was much more relaxed with female patients 15 years ago and not so much now. He's super friendly with male patients and I don't see as many women go to him now. I don't like that change in him. He was so nice to me years ago and now it all is awkward. I wonder what the story is behind that. Women used to rave about him and now he's rather standoffish around female patients. I don't see as many women come in anymore. It used to be nearly all women. He treats me differently, but I still recommend him and he hasn't been wrong about a diagnoses in my family for 15 years. That alone I gave him four stars for.

August 6th, 2012

The Best Doctor I ever had

I have been his patient for over 10 years. Dr. Cohen can diagnose accurately and quickly. He is very knowledgeable and current.I really trust my doctor to take care of me.

October 12th, 2017