A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zev Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zev Elias is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zev Elias, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elias has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zev Elias FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zev Elias practice?
- Dr. Zev Elias has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zev Elias practices Neurological Surgery near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Martinsville, VA.
See Christiansburg Neurological Surgeons.