inactive

Zev Jacobson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 20th, 2011
Trustworthy
Very thorough evaluation at every visit. Doctor Jacobson seems very knowledgable and most importantly he is very cautious yet not an alarmist. His support staff is also just as knowledgable and thorough. Patrick did my daughter's echo-cardiogram and was extremely thorough. Tish who did the holter and ekg was just as nice, thorough and caring.

January 27th, 2011
Dr Jacobson was easy to talk to and he explained everything he was looking for in a clear and calm way. Walking into his office, we had no idea whether we were going to hear a very scary diagnosis. Dr. Jacobson calmed us down immediately in a confident and and caring manner.

October 21st, 2010
Great Experience
Very thorough. ekg, echo and holter during first appt. Excellent way with children.

June 12th, 2010
Outstanding Doctor!
My son and I met with the doctor for the first time this week. I wish every doctor had this man's compassion, wit and ability to put the patient's as well as the mom's fear at ease! I hope no one I know ever needs a cardiologist for their child, but if they do I will shout Dr. Jacobson's name out. This is a great person!!!