Zev Shulkin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Zev Shulkin?

Do not use for a neuro-ophthalmologist.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

This is a nice office with a friendly front staff and nurses. But Dr. Shulkin was impatient, dismissive, and interrupted my son multiple times, refused to listen, made it clear he thought he was faking his symptoms, and offered no help. We were referred to him after a diagnosis of psuedotumor. My son was devestated by the way he was treated after leaving his office. Thankfully we were able to be seen at UT Southwestern where they diagnosed a CSF leak and after treatment my son's vision has returned to normal. We are hopeful that there is no long term damage to his vision.

Life-changing Surgery

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Dr. Shulkin and his staff are fantastic. The strabismus surgery he did was life-changing. I had strabismus that hadn't been diagnosed for many years as an adult. I had difficulty feeling confident when interacting with people. My depth perception was nearly non-existent. I had trouble driving. After Dr. Shulkin operated on my eyes, my eyes were restored to normal. I treasure my normal functioning eyes. If you're hesitant like I was to undergo surgery, rest easy; this man's a great,precise doctor. He's there for you.

Horrible

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Over an hour and a half wait time with no apology or explanation. Horrible bedside manner and office staff lies. I called 3 Drs in the are the other t ...

Posted on July 23rd, 2017