A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zev Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zev Wachtel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Wachtel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zev Wachtel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zev Wachtel practice?
- Dr. Zev Wachtel has 15 office locations.
Dr. Zev Wachtel practices Anesthesiology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Paterson Anesthesiologists.