A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zev Zusman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zev Zusman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zusman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Zusman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zusman graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Zusman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zev Zusman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zev Zusman practice?
- Dr. Zev Zusman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zev Zusman practices Psychiatry near Columbia, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, KY.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.