A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zev Zusman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zev Zusman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zusman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zusman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zusman graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Zusman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zev Zusman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zev Zusman practice?
- Dr. Zev Zusman has 1 office location.
Dr. Zev Zusman practices Psychiatry near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Psychiatrists.