A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zev Zusman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zev Zusman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zusman graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Zusman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zev Zusman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zev Zusman practice?
- Dr. Zev Zusman has 1 office location.
Dr. Zev Zusman practices Psychiatry near Columbia, KY.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.