A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zevidah Vickery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickery graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Vickery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zevidah Vickery MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Zevidah Vickery practice?
- Dr. Zevidah Vickery has 7 office locations.
Dr. Zevidah Vickery practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Agawam, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Springfield, MA.
See Agawam Obstetricians & Gynecologists.