A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebreyes graduated from Medical University - Sofia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gebreyes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital - Napa
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gebreyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Zewdu Gebreyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zewdu Y. Gebreyes practice?
Dr. Zewdu Gebreyes practices Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Arcadia Internists.