Learn more about Dr. Zewge Shiferaw-Derib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zewge Shiferaw-Derib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiferaw-Derib graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Shiferaw-Derib has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shiferaw-Derib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zewge D. Shiferaw-Derib practice?
Dr. Zewge Shiferaw-Derib practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Meadville, PA.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.