Learn more about Dr. Zeyad Morcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeyad Morcos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morcos
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Morcos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeyad Morcos, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Morcos graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Morcos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeyad Morcos MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zeyad Morcos practice?
- Dr. Zeyad Morcos has 1 office location.
Dr. Zeyad Morcos practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Neurologists and Fall River Psychiatrists.