A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeyad Morcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeyad Morcos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morcos
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Morcos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeyad Morcos, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Morcos graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Morcos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeyad Morcos MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zeyad Morcos practice?
- Dr. Zeyad Morcos has 1 office location.
Dr. Zeyad Morcos practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Neurologists and Fall River Psychiatrists.