A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeyad Morcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeyad Morcos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeyad Morcos, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Morcos graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Morcos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeyad Morcos MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zeyad Morcos practice?
- Dr. Zeyad Morcos has 9 office locations.
Dr. Zeyad Morcos practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Grand Island, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Westport, MA and Fall River, MA.
See Grand Island Neurologists and Grand Island Psychiatrists.