A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeynep Alpay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Alpay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeynep Alpay MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zeynep Alpay practice?
- Dr. Zeynep Alpay has 1 office location.
Dr. Zeynep Alpay practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists.