A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeynep Altun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeynep Altun is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altun
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeynep Altun, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Altun graduated from Istanbul University, Tip Fak, Turkey.
Dr. Altun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeynep Fatma Altun MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zeynep F. Altun practice?
- Dr. Zeynep Altun has 1 office location.
Dr. Zeynep Altun practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.