A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhanna Kabanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhanna Kabanova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhanna Kabanova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabanova graduated from Tomsk Medical Institute.
Dr. Kabanova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhanna Avramovna Kabanova MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zhanna A. Kabanova practice?
- Dr. Zhanna Kabanova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zhanna Kabanova practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.