A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhanna Rapoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhanna Rapoport is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapoport graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rapoport has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhanna Rapoport MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Zhanna Rapoport practice?
- Dr. Zhanna Rapoport has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zhanna Rapoport practices Neurology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Anaheim Neurologists.