A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhanna Rapoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhanna Rapoport is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapoport graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rapoport has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rapoport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 9 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zhanna Rapoport practice?
Dr. Zhanna Rapoport practices Neurology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Anaheim Neurologists.