A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhanna Shpitalnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhanna Shpitalnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shpitalnik
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shpitalnik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhanna Shpitalnik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shpitalnik graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhanna A Shpitalnik MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zhanna A. Shpitalnik practice?
- Dr. Zhanna Shpitalnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Zhanna Shpitalnik practices Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.