A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhanyong Bing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhanyong Bing, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bing graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bing has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhanyong F Bing MD and PHD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Zhanyong F. Bing practice?
- Dr. Zhanyong Bing has 1 office location.
Dr. Zhanyong Bing practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Pathologists.