A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zheng-Ping Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zheng-Ping Guo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Guo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zheng-Ping Guo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zheng-Ping Guo practice?
- Dr. Zheng-Ping Guo has 1 office location.
Dr. Zheng-Ping Guo practices Anesthesiology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Anesthesiologists.