A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zheng Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zheng Xie, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Med Coll Of Jinan Univ, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
Dr. Xie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zheng J Xie MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zheng J. Xie practice?
- Dr. Zheng Xie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zheng Xie practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Heights, IL and Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.