A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhenghong Yuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhenghong Yuan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuan graduated from Second Military Medical University, Shanghai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yuan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhenghong Yuan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zhenghong Yuan practice?
- Dr. Zhenghong Yuan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zhenghong Yuan practices Family Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temple City, CA and Glendora, CA.
See San Gabriel Primary Care Doctors.