A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhengjin Cao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhengjin Cao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhengjin Cao, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cao graduated from Jiangxi Medical College, Nanchang.
Dr. Cao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhengjin Cao MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zhengjin Cao practice?
- Dr. Zhengjin Cao has 1 office location.
Dr. Zhengjin Cao practices Internal Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists.