Learn more about Dr. Zhenguo Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhenguo Liu, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Liu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zhenguo Liu practice?
Dr. Zhenguo Liu practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Gahanna, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus General Practitioners, Columbus Internists, and Columbus Cardiologists.