Learn more about Dr. Zhenguo Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhenguo Liu, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Liu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhenguo Liu MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Zhenguo Liu practice?
- Dr. Zhenguo Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Zhenguo Liu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.