A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhenguo Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhenguo Liu, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Liu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhenguo Liu MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zhenguo Liu practice?
- Dr. Zhenguo Liu has 9 office locations.
Dr. Zhenguo Liu practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Gahanna, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.