Dr. Zhexiang Li Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zhexiang Li?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2017

EXCELLENT IN DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. SHE CARES AND LISTEN ONE OF FOREMOST PHYSICIAN IN HER SPCIALTY. DR LI IS DILIGENT AND VERY THOROUGH.

January 12th, 2016

DOCTOR LI IS AN EXCEPTIONAL PHYSICIAN WITH WHOM IHAVE TREATED FOR NEARLY 13 YEARS. HER DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT WAS AND IS SPOT ON. IN HER INTERNAL MRDICINE, SHE IS SIMPLY THE BEST. SHE LISTRNS , PS VERY THOROUGH AND FOLLOWS THROUGH IN A PRAGMATIC MANNER.

November 2nd, 2015

Excellent Physician Highly Recommend

I would highly recommend Dr. Li as she is a very caring physician and she will listen to her patients. She takes her time with you and asks you questions and has a genuine concern for her patients. Excellent bedside manner!!!!!

August 20th, 2015

Patients are treated as means of money

This is the type of doctor who only wants money and treats you as the means for money. They charged with diagnostic code for bogus reasons. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I wish I could rate her with ZERO star.

August 8th, 2015

No thank you!

Dr Li is exceptionally cold. She only cares about money. I wish I would have believed all of the other horrible reviews about her and spared myself the horror. Make sure you double check your bills and what she's charging you for!

October 16th, 2014

A Wonderful Doctor

I trust not only myself to her care but my Wife and Son. My health issue requires monthly blood tests so I have seen the doctor over 50 times. I highly recommend her and hope that you will take the time to interview her and hopefully choose her as your doctor.

October 15th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Li's staff is very courteous and always willing to help with any questions you may have. As for Dr. Li, I love her and would highly recommend her to my family and friends which I have already done. She has a wonderful bedside manner and listens to what you have to say and does not rush you out of the office. She makes sure to explain everything to you and asks you if you understand. If not, she is so willing to explain it again. She is one doctor who I have searched for in a long time and finally found a very caring and personable doctor. You will see what I mean when you go to her. Thanks, Dr. Li!!!

August 12th, 2013

Just want your money

Really bad experience. Use different reasons ask you to come back to check different procedure. Several checkup they can do in the same day, but she won't do it. They will only do 1 per time it. So they can keep charging you and your insurance company.

August 7th, 2013

Great

Gave me great advice to get my daughter to sleep in a crib which wasn't even what my appointment was about. I get my vitamins at the office so that is convienent and she formulates them so when you compare them to store bought vitamins, hers has more. Was reluctant because her signs say Weight Loss doctor but she is really smart and knows what's she doing...which we want in a doctor. :)

March 21st, 2013

Saved My Life!

Dr. Li is one of the smartest, most comprehensive doctors I have encountered. I've been a patient for a long time for a wide range of issues but her attention to details in my regular annual blood work diagnosis that I had a more serious issue that was overlooked by other doctors won her praise from her peers at Morristown Hospital. She has treated all members of our family with professionalism, friendliness, understanding, and most importantly expertise. I HIGHLY recommend her. She computerizes all your data so when you meet with her she knows every detail and helps you reach and maintain good health. Don't be confused by the wide array of services she offers.... she is awesome and a master at them all, whether it's your primary care physician or weight loss director. My daughter was diagnosed with lymphoma and Dr. Li interpreted many of the test results and was our anchor through it all... it was like having someone in our family translate and ease our anxiety. We will never be ale to thank her enough. God bless her. I always thank her for becoming a doctor and thank God I found her.

May 10th, 2012

Bad experience. Please avoid this doctor office.

April 16th, 2009

Best family doctor I have ever had. She spends time to explain and is treating me in a holistic manner. I highly recommend her.