A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhi Mao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhi Mao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhi Mao, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mao graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mao has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhi Mao MD is a male Nephrologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Zhi Mao practice?
- Dr. Zhi Mao has 8 office locations.
Dr. Zhi Mao practices Nephrology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Denton, TX.
See Carrollton Nephrologists.