Dr. David Lan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lan?

overall 2 yr experience

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Extremely hard to understand, Return phone calls typically take longer than 24 hrs., becomes very defensive and agitated when asked questions. He prefers to do expensive procedures repeatedly than to try less invasive methods. Not interested in me as a person, just as a statistic.

He saved my life

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Wow! I had suffered from arrhythmias for several years. I had seen other cardiologists who gave medicines and told me to report to the ER for episodes. Dr. Lan LISTENED. He asked me the details of my suffering and told me he would "help me" and boy..has he! I credit him with being able to lead a normal life. I no longer have to take 14 pills a day. I don't suffer from the 200+ bpm heart rate. I would recommend him to anyone that has any heart rhythm problems.He is so very kind and takes his time and his care is individualized. I had an issue with my left atrial appendage (among other things) and he fixed me. He is awesome. You will not receive any better care anywhere---trust me---I had sought help at "leading" hospitals but no could help. He did.

Posted on November 13th, 2017