A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhi Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhi Zhou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Zhou has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhi Hao Zhou MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zhi H. Zhou practice?
- Dr. Zhi Zhou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zhi Zhou practices Internal Medicine near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Duluth Internists.