Dr. Zhicheng Li MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

no change

August 12th, 2016
Dr Li was extremely nice. He was concerned, understanding, very kind. He has a genuine interest in helping people. I had two nerve blocks, they were painless. My comfort was his top priority. He is not going to do anything unnecessary. I think some of the bad reviews if him have to do with culture and language differences and misunderstandings resulting from that. Dr Li is not going to prescribe painkillers. If you're looking to score opiates easily, that's not his specialty.

July 19th, 2016
Wish he could get NO stars !!!
I asked Dr. Li several times during the pricedure to stop. He refused to do so violating my oatient rights. When it was finally over he again made fun of my weight, which he had done on my very first office visit. He has no compassion or bedside manners and apoarently dies nit understand or care that patients do have rights that he must follow.

May 4th, 2009
horribly mean and easily upset
I had been admitted to elkhart general hospital for an accidental overdose of prescription meds.This dr. was used as a consult on my case.He was easily disturbed with me when I asked him to repeat questions because I could not hear very well due to terrible ringing in both ears.When I asked him to repeat,he was angered,his tone of voice was not just loud,but was rude,like he was repulsed with me.His manorism with my boyfriend and I was not professional.I would not recommend this dr to anyone.I will never be in his presense again and will refuse him as a consultant.