A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhigang Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhigang Song, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Song has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhigang Song MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Zhigang Song practice?
- Dr. Zhigang Song has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zhigang Song practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Gastroenterologists.