A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhihong Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhihong Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans