A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhihong Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhihong Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhihong J Wang MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zhihong J. Wang practice?
- Dr. Zhihong Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Zhihong Wang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.