A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Hou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Hou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hou graduated from Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan.
Dr. Hou has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steve Z. Hou practice?
Dr. Steve Hou practices Internal Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Bayside Internists.