A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Hou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Hou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hou graduated from Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan.
Dr. Hou has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Zhihui Hou MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve Z. Hou practice?
- Dr. Steve Hou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steve Hou practices Internal Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Bayside Internists.