Dr. Zhijun Guo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 6th, 2016
Excellent.....
Miss this Doctor. Said I had a neck injury from the beginning. He nailed it. Also makes life easier with treatment, so you dont have to go to the ER every week for treatment. Best Doctor I have ever had. He was always polite and smiled. Which made the stress of appointments with him not stressful at all. Treats patients with respect along with family members attending the appointments. Easy to talk to and great with kids. He makes migraines easier to coupe with and don't give you a hassle or headache on top of already having a migraine. If you have this Doctor your a very lucky individual. He cares for all patients with kindness and caring quality as if he would want to be treated himself. Dont blame the Doctor for the nurses mishaps either, which was very far and few in between.

April 27th, 2012
Awesome Physician
I saw Dr.Guo last month for the 1st time.Dr.Guo is very professional and took his time examining me and answering questions.For the 1st time in almost 4 years I was given an diagnosis as to why I have chronic pain. I was prescribed the correct medications and for the first time in 4 years I finally have positive results. I still have pain and always will, I understand that there isn't anything that can make the pain stop,but by taking the correct medication the pain is now manageable.Thank you Dr.Guo and your Staff.

February 27th, 2012
I recommend Dr. Guo because he is an excellent doctor. He listens, is compassionate, and provides excellent services in a very timely manner. My chronic pain has improved under his care.