Overall Review

3.4

June 3rd, 2014
He's so disappointed!
I had some very bad experiences with Dr Wang! I have two children and chose Dr Wang as their pediatrician. However, Dr Wang is not conscientious enough! Children have a lot of vaccine shot during their early few years. Dr. Wang or his assistants never tell you when is the next shot(s), if you don't ask them yourself! For some other issues such as fever and cough, they do the same way! They don't give you more information if you don't more questions. I bear this situation only because he can speak Chinese, because I am not familiar with the special English words in Medicine. Recently, I had even worse experience! Dr Wang referred my daughter to another specialist, but the assistants didn't send the authority to that doctor. So I called them again and again, and each time, the assistant said she would do that immediately! At the FIFTH time, I was very angry and told them how many times I had called them! But they still did NOTHING! I have decided to change pediatrician for my children. I'll never recommend Dr Wang to my friends and anyone who read my review!

October 15th, 2013
Mom
Dr. Wang is a good doctor. However, his staff is very rude and impatient with kids. Just because of his rude assisstant we'll change doctors.

April 4th, 2011
regret to choose him
He was a good doctor when he did not have as many patients he has now, he was patient and had good attitude. BUT, as the patients get more and more, he let us waited about 1 hour for the shots, and told us we have to make another appointments to do it because he cannot go home "late". We waited for nothing and paid copayment for nothing. He used to pickup phone calls after work, but no longer do so. I have heard he used to make false claim from insurance to get money since most of us wont check because it is charged to the insurance company , not us.

October 5th, 2010
He's the best ped we ever had.