A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhiping Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhiping Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhiping Li, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University.
Dr. Li has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhiping Li MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Zhiping Li practice?
- Dr. Zhiping Li has 6 office locations.
Dr. Zhiping Li practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Gastroenterologists, and Baltimore Hepatologists.