Learn more about Dr. Zhiping Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhiping Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhiping Li, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Fatty Liver
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Stomach Ulcer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University.
Dr. Li has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zhiping Li practice?
Dr. Zhiping Li practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Transplant Hepatology, Hepatology, and Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians, Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Hepatologists, and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.