A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhiping Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhiping Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhiping Li, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University.
Dr. Li has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhiping Li MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Zhiping Li practice?
- Dr. Zhiping Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Zhiping Li practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Gastroenterologists, and Baltimore Hepatologists.