Dr. Zhiquan Zhao Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Zhiquan Zhao?

Satisfied with consultation! Scheduling surgery.

Posted on February 16th, 2017

No one wants to think about everything involved with the details of surgery and how it will disrupt your life, but Dr. Zhao was very kind and understanding with my office appointment. He was nearly finished answering all of my questions when my husband decided to come back to the exam room and meet the doctor. Dr. Zhao patiently answered questions again. A few weeks later when I decided to go ahead with surgery and was communicating with the surgery scheduler, he personally called me the next day to see if I had any more questions. I found this very assuring that he cares for his patients. I am currently waiting to proceed with surgery and am looking forward to feeling great.

Why does a degree give you the right to be rude?

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Extremely poor beside manner. Rude and insulting. Having pain since having my bladder sling. His response was, "You'll just have to live with it." No tests were done to see what was causing the issue. Shared that I put on 20 lbs since my hysterectomy and his response was, "Then stop eating!"

Great OB