A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhiyi Sha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhiyi Sha is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhiyi Sha, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sha graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Sha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhiyi Sha MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Zhiyi Sha practice?
- Dr. Zhiyi Sha has 5 office locations.
Dr. Zhiyi Sha practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.