Learn more about Dr. Zhiyong Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhiyong Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhiyong Li, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Li has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhiyong Li MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zhiyong Li practice?
- Dr. Zhiyong Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Zhiyong Li practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists, Garland Hematologists, and Garland Oncologists.