Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thorough examination. Prompt treatment and responsive to concerns.

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Answered all of our questions, did a thorough look over all parts of body for signs of spots and concerns. .

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always addresses any concerns I have and spends as much time as needed to answer all of my questions. I always leave knowing I had his full attention and advice.

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. is good about always reminding me to use sunblock and wear my hat although my sun damage happened years ago.

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ye is a wonderful doctor with great bedside manner

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with Dr. Ye's performance of an outpatient surgery procedure on my right arm. Prior to the procedure he thoroughly explained its nature and desired outcome . I experienced only minor discomfort during and following the procedure.

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. addresses any questions I have and always reminds me to use sunblock and wear my hat!

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr has taken great care of me the last two years. He reminds me to take care of my skin while in the sun. He is always pleasant and caring.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ye has always been professional, and at the same time shows a personal interest. I have seen him for years, and am confident with his opinion and expertise.

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very polite and took the time to discuss my medical condition to my satisfaction. I would recommend him to anybody.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

His work was great his bedside manner is terrible.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ye has excellent diagnostic skills and is a wizard with a needle and thread. Invisible scars.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend Dr. Li.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ye takes time to discuss your concerns. He is personable and cares about his patients. My California friend (a registered nurse) comes here for her cosmetic surgery. She says his surgery work is exquisite. Macomb, IL is fortunate to have Dr. Ye.m

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ye not only was attentive to my dermatological status, but also expressed interest in my general health, and my access to primary health care. He is very pleasant and engaging, and takes time to answer questions and respond to concerns. David

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am well satisfied with the efficient and friendly people in the office. My skin is in much better condition than it has been in years.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ye is a very skilled diagnostician and surgeon.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen Dr. Ye for several years, so obviously, I am pleased with him. Wait time was minimal, and that is greatly appreciated!

Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Ye did not listen to me and jumped to a conclusion. I left the office very upset and will never go back nor will I recommend him to friends or family.