A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhongheng Tu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhongheng Tu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhongheng Tu, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tu graduated from Tianjin Medical University.
Dr. Tu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhongheng Tu MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zhongheng Tu practice?
- Dr. Zhongheng Tu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zhongheng Tu practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.