Family Physicians

High Desert Medical Group
43839 15th St W
Lancaster, CA 93534
661-945-5984
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Great Dotcor  |  show details
by Steve Chris on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr Tu is a professional and responsible person.

|  Terrible doc  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jun 30th, 2013

I was terribly discouraged to continue with High Desert after they selected this doctor for me. It was my understanding that he had no understanding of what I was trying to say. My Father had recently passed away, and this doctor offered no words of consolation. I was spent tired and emotionally exhausted and needed a doctor to be there at my time of need. He just wasn't there. I spent an hour waiting to be seen, and I swear to God he spent literally 45 minutes talking to a drug representative before stepping into the room. While he was in the room, he took no more than 3 minutes typing on his computer and avoiding my questions. All I'm saying is this, be careful of the doctor they assign you to this place. Make sure you talk to people. This doctor is one you want to avoid.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

I know he may seem distant, cold even, but he is the most honest and best physician I've ever had the pleasure to treat me. He diagnosed me with type2 diabeties and has worked with me over three years, helping and encouraging me in both my sugar and weight management. I've lost over 85 pounds, eight inches from my waist, and went from 249 blood sugar to normal, under 100. I can not praise this man more. He even gives me a hug when I leave his office. No I'm not a female, but he shows his dedication to those who also demonstrate theirs.

|  Avoid this Doctor  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

He spent less than 20 seconds with me. I don't think I count as a priority with him. He makes no eye contact. He doesn't answer any of my questions.

|  What the ??  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

I don't get it. I come to this medical group expecting the best of care, and I get a physician who doesn't understand what I'm saying..who wants to stab a needle into me without any explanation.I'm kept waiting in the hallway with no respect for my time.No disrespect but his office is a pigsty.

|  Strange encounter  |  show details
May 5th, 2012

I could not understand what he was saying. The nurse helperseemed confused as well. He seems attentive, but I don't think heUnderstood me as well.

|  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

The receptionists are the problem not the doctors.