A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhonghui Guan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhonghui Guan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guan graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhonghui Guan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zhonghui Guan practice?
- Dr. Zhonghui Guan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zhonghui Guan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists and Boston Pain Management Doctors.