A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhu Qing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhu Qing, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qing graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Qing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhu Qing MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zhu Qing practice?
- Dr. Zhu Qing has 1 office location.
Dr. Zhu Qing practices Anesthesiology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Anesthesiologists.