A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zi-Jian Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zi-Jian Xu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xu
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Xu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zi-Jian Xu, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zi-Jian Xu FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zi-Jian Xu practice?
- Dr. Zi-Jian Xu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Zi-Jian Xu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA and Placerville, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.