Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zi-Jian Xu
Dr. Zi-Jian Xu, MD, PHD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Sacramento, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Xu is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Sutter Roseville Medical Center. Dr. Xu has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Zi-Jian Xu has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Zi-Jian Xu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Paul Rosenberg
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Robert Miller
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Powell Jose
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi10