A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zi-Jian Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zi-Jian Xu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zi-Jian Xu, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zi-Jian Xu FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zi-Jian Xu practice?
- Dr. Zi-Jian Xu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Zi-Jian Xu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA and Placerville, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.