A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zi Yin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zi Yin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yin graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Yin has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zi Yin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Zi Yin practice?
- Dr. Zi Yin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zi Yin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.