Dr. Zia Ahmed MD, MBBS, and BS is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zia Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zia Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zia Ahmed practice?
Dr. Zia Ahmed practices Pediatrics, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn General Practitioners, Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Endocrinologists, and Brooklyn Neurologists.