A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zia Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zia Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zia Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Zia Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Zia Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zia Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.