A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zia Farooki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zia Farooki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zia Farooki, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farooki graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farooki has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zia Ul Qamar Farooki BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zia U. Farooki practice?
- Dr. Zia Farooki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zia Farooki practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Pontiac, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Pediatric Specialists.